TAP Proudly Presents
The 2018 Art Contest Winners!
Congratulations to all of our winners!
First and Second Grade Winners:
Third and Fourth Grade Winners:
|First Place : Prize $150
Benjamin Franklin Elementary School,
Edison, New Jersey
|Second Place : Prize $100
Challenger K-8 School Of Science and Math,
Spring Hill, Florida
This contest was open to all students in elementary grades one through four, including students from private and public schools as well as home-schooled students.
Theme: Sharing Food and Culture
Have you ever eaten food from another country? Have you ever shared traditions that are different from the ones in your family? Our lives are enriched by contact with people from other cultures.
In a drawing or painting depict two or more people from different cultures or countries sharing their traditional foods with each other. The artwork must include a one-sentence description.
Artwork will be judged on originality of design, clarity of message, and artistic merit.
Participation: Entrants will be divided into two groups by grade:
- Group A—1st and 2nd grades, as of September 2018
- Group B—3rd and 4th grades, as of September 2018
Prizes: There will be two prizes in each group:
- First place: $150
- Second place: $100
- (Prizes of comparable value will be awarded for those who reside outside of the United States.)
- Only one piece per student.
- Entry may be a painting, drawing, collage, or other 2-dimensional work only.
- Only digital files will be accepted; photos or scanned images of artwork must be submitted in jpeg format (high resolution). Files may be emailed or sent on CD. We will not accept hard copies of artwork.
- Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2018, and should be accompanied by this Contest Entry Form
- Results will be announced by January 31, 2018.
TAP reserves the right to copy and modify any entry for reproduction. Entries will become the property of TAP.